Sunday, November 21, 2010

This year is turning out to be quite a busy one....busier than usual. I usually take the time to design my own photo card but this year I don't have the time or energy. I have been looking around at sites that offer pre-made cards to put my photos in (which I have yet to take....how can Thanksgiving be just days away already??) and the ones at Shutterfly are simply stunning! I love their use of colors and fonts, so if I can't design them myself, then this is the next best choice!


I am loving this card here, I have such a love for fonts!



Of course, most of the time getting a photo with all 3 children looking at the camera is next to impossible, this card here would let me do individual photos of each child and I adore the colors!



But this one is so unique, I love that it is a combination of a family letter and a photo card, and the bright colors are irresistable!!

Decisions....decisions, now I just need to take that photo!

So, are you loving Shutterfly's cards this year also? Did you know they also have tons of other photo gifts? I have ordered from them many times in the past and their priting is always beautifully done!

If you blog and are loving them as much as I am then see hos you can blog about it and get 50 free photo cards too: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly: http://bit.ly/sfly2010.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: